BASIC TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
- Implementing training plans, scientific and technological activities, management of teaching and learning quality.
- Advise and assist the Rector in managing, operating, recommendations and organizing assigned tasks.
- Teaching academic subjects; Direct management, exploitation, use and maintenance of specialized classrooms.
- Making plans for lectures, implementing training plans and regulations on professional training.
- Studying and suggesting the planning, implementation of the framework program for electrical engineering vocational students.
- Compilating of programs, curriculum subjects, teaching materials suitable for practical requirements.
- Organizing scientific and technology activities, linking training with scientific research; improve teaching and learning method.
- Implementating the labor protection and labor safety for teachers and students.
- Organization and management administrative activities of the department.
- Management lectures and students of the Department as assigned by the Rector.
- Implementating the duty of consultants in educating and helping students.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Rector.